I am a returning customer
Congratulations! Your new account has been successfully created!
You can now take advantage of member privileges to enhance your online shopping experience with us.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please e-mail the store owner.
A confirmation has been sent to the provided e-mail address. If you have not received it within the hour, please contact us.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Patanjali Drishti Eye Drop
60 people bought this recently.
Patanjali the global brand for Ayurveda has come up with the product called Drishti eye drop, an effective eye drop to resolve your eye problems. While people getting more screen friendly these days making adverse effect over precious eyes. ..
Patanjali the global brand for Ayurveda has come up with the product called Drishti eye drop, an effective eye drop to resolve your eye problems. While people getting more screen friendly these days making adverse effect over precious eyes. Various reasons like Long duration of studies and looking at the computer screen can degrade your eyesight. Being the herbal product it is one of the safest ways to improve your eyesight. Regular and prolonged use of Patanjali Drishti eye drop can even lead to removing spectacle for certain eyesight.
Why Drishti eye drop?
Drishti eye drop is prepared from Ayurvedic ingredients and composed from herbal components having various properties such as antibiotic property to fight bacteria, infection, and inflammation of eyes.
· Patanjali eye drop can help you to improve your eyesight and can cure burning and painful eyes.
· Regular use of Patanjali eye drop can help spectacle users to get rid of specs for certain eyesight.
· It is also useful in cleaning and nourishment of eyes.
· Drishti eye drop is also helpful in treating eye allergy, cataract, and glaucoma.
How to use Drishti Eye Drop?
It is recommended to use 2 Drops of this Eye drop in each of the Eye and close the eyes for a few minutes.
Any side effect?
Generally it has no side effect, however, few have reported burning, sensation, and redness of eyes at starting a few seconds of use but gets habitual to it accordingly. But it is recommended to stop using if the pain and itching continues.
· It is prescribed to use the product within 1 month after removing the cap and has an expiry date of 1year.
· It is only for external use.
· People recommend using this product with Rosewater to dilute the eyes so that they can bear the redness and burning sensation of an eye.