I am a returning customer
Congratulations! Your new account has been successfully created!
You can now take advantage of member privileges to enhance your online shopping experience with us.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please e-mail the store owner.
A confirmation has been sent to the provided e-mail address. If you have not received it within the hour, please contact us.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
PATANJALI ASHVASHILA (CAPSULE)
43 people bought this recently.
IngredientsExtract of Ashwagandha (withania somnifera) 200 mg, Dry extract of Asphaltum (Shilajit) 200 mg DescriptionPatanjali Ashvashila capsule is a combination of Ashwagandha and Shilajit which makes it a powerful remedy in Sexual weakness, f..
Extract of Ashwagandha (withania somnifera) 200 mg, Dry extract of Asphaltum (Shilajit) 200 mg
Patanjali Ashvashila capsule is a combination of Ashwagandha and Shilajit which makes it a powerful remedy in Sexual weakness, fatigue, stress, generalized weakness, asthma, allergy, diabetes, diabetic neuropathy, urinary disorders and loss of immunity.
* Its rasayana properties rejuvenate deficiencies in Semen, helping to build sperm quality and quantity.
* Its heating energetics stimulate the reproductive system, while its unctuousness and sweet nature nourish Semen.
* It brings blood to the penis and therefore facilitates erectile function.
* Contains Shilajit as a hot and stimulating herb it can be used for cold and sluggish conditions such as low libido and impotence.
* It can also benefit infertility when there is a congested uterus from excess kapha.
* Ashvashila Capsules is a specific tonic to male fertility as it increases semen production.
* It helps to treat premature ejaculation and seminal leakage it also treats incontinence and unrestrained urinary dribbles.
Direction Of Use
1-2 capsule twice daily or as directed by the physician.